To restore lives destroyed by the curse that came from Adam's disobedience.
- Restoration of lives, Isaiah 61:1-4
- Training disciples to minister to others, II Timothy 2:2
- Edifying and strengthening people through the local church, I Corinthians 15:58
Our Values that enable Focus…
- Fellowship with the Lord through continual prayer, I Thessalonians 5:17
- Living lives of obedience without compromise, I Samuel 15:22
- Maintaining a spirit of excellence with all the Lord has instructed, I Corinthians 4:2
- Distributing finances and resources to others in need, II Corinthians 9:8
- Going to the lost of the World, through evangelistic Home Cells, Acts 20:20
Find Your Purpose
Mission Scripture of Restoration Church International…
Isaiah 61:1-3 (KJV)
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.